Webinar: Australian Property Tips for Expats & Overseas Buyers in the US
On 12 October 2023, we participated in an insightful webinar where we, along with other professionals, shared our expert opinions and provided advice on navigating the Australian property market in 2023.
The panel included Ben Wong, Co-founder & Principal Mortgage Broker at Odin Mortgage, the #1 Mortgage Broker for Australian expats and overseas residents, and Rich Harvey, CEO of Propertybuyer, Australia’s most awarded buyers’ agent, and was hosted by Josh Pugh, CEO and founder of America Josh.
The topics that were discussed included:
- The implications of stable interest rates for property investments. Interest rates may fluctuate soon, so we’ll discuss responding to potential changes.
- Refinancing opportunities and strategies to prepare for expensive revert rates as fixed terms end.
- Overview of the Australian expat and overseas resident lending landscape in Q4 2023.
- Current supply and demand shifts in the Australian property market and how to capitalise on them.
- Migration trends and their possible impact on housing demand.
- Best practices for buying and investing in today’s market conditions.
- New opportunities for home buyers, investors, and existing owners.
- Preparing your property plans for potential housing trends ahead.
Market conditions can change quickly, so be sure to check for the latest updates. Watch the video to make informed decisions for your property goals this year!