1. We respect your privacy
2. Collection of personal information
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
5. Disclosure of your personal information
6. Security of your personal information
7. Access to your personal information
8. Complaints about privacy
When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.odinmortgage.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Our site may, from time to time, have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Odin Mortgage Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information.